Peggy Gehl provides stress-free mediations and strives for fair settlements. Pressured, unfair settlements are avoided and not deemed acceptable in any situation. With Gehl Mediations, you will leave mediation with a settlement agreement written on-site to be approved by your Judge.
Peggy Gehl has served as a member of the Florida Judiciary for 27 years. She specializes in estates and wills, guardianships, elder law, probate, as well as dissolution of marriage, child support, time-sharing, distribution of assets, commercial litigation, personal injury, domestic violence, guardianships, elder law, and mental health. Read More.
Gehl Mediations keeps all information confidential. Peggy Gehl acts as a neutral party employed to assist parties in making their own decisions. She does not project what a judge may do, but in her experience produces a variety of possibilities and probabilities. Parties are never forced into decisions. Read more.
Why Choose Gehl Mediations?
- Successful mediation with a wide variety of disputes
- Civil/Commercial/Personal Injury/Property Damage
- Probate Litigation/Estates/Wills/Trusts/Personal Representatives
- Elder Care Disputes/ Placement/Fee Disputes/Medications
- Guardianship Disputes
- Attorneys Fee Disputes
- Family/Dissolution/Child Support/Alimony/Equitable Distribution
- Landlord and Tenant
- Special Magistrate